Materials & Care
Labodét carries only natural exotic and calf leathers. These leathers are known for the refined looks, unmatched durability, and tear resistance.
Each leather type has its unique natural texture: the size and design of scales on alligator and python, feather follicles on ostrich, and grain on the calf. These features are specific to each leather hide. The wrinkles and marks are not defects, but the signs of a natural material. They make the appearance of every Labodét item unique.
Labodét accessories are crafted by expert and passionate artisans with infinite attention to detail. They can serve a long time acquiring a beautiful patina along the way.
At Labodét, we are committed to sustainable manufacturing practices and partner only with certified suppliers who conform to the ethical use of natural resources.
Please refer to the following leather care tips to preserve the appearance of your Labodét accessory.
- The best way to care for your leather item is to wipe it with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your item against abrasive surfaces.
- Protect your item from humid environments. Keep it away from water and any liquid substances, which may cause stains. If wet, wipe the product with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Keep away from direct light or any source of heat, which may affect the color.
- The overexposure to humidity and light can permanently damage exotic leathers.
- Avoid contact with oily or alcohol-based substances and perfume.
- Avoid any manufactured leather care products. To remove stains, use a clean dry microfiber cloth.
- Contact with raw or dark textiles can affect light-colored leathers.
- When not using the item, keep it in a protective pouch.
Please note that ostrich leather in particular is highly absorbent. Your natural skin oils may affect the color of the leather. It is natural for the look and feel of your leather accessory to change over time for this reason.
Proper care of your leather accessory will maintain its appearance over time and give it a unique character.
For any inquiries about your item, please contact Labodét Customer Service at email@example.com.